Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

No more suspense

I finally found out who the won the latest season of Project Runway. I am an avid viewer of the series and as always I had my favourite (Korto). Although she didnt win, I must say my untrained fashion eye was impressed by Leanne Marshall's collection.



Inspired by waves Marshall produced a unique collection that contained the right amount of everything-pants, shorts,skirts, jackets and dresses. Despite her clothes having the reoccurring theme of waves she won me over and I especially loved her blue dress.



Marshall's prize included the chance to sell her designs on Bluefly.Com and after a quick google search I found that whilst she hasn't finished the sneak peak sketch of one her pieces left me excited.

1 comment:

  1. how hot! i wasn't able to catch up with the last season :(

    ReplyDelete