Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tidbits: KFC's Double Down, Let Femi Kuti Motivate Your Workout...

KFC Double Down - the review
By Lachlan Forsyth
I'd expected the meat sweats.
I'd envisaged the hot flushes.
I'd even anticipated the urge to have a sleep on the Campbell Live couch.
What I hadn't expected was to be seeing stars dancing about my desk and hearing snippets of Jimi Hendrix songs wafting about the office.
I glanced around to see where that ghostly rendition of Purple Haze was coming from, but couldn't see past the shimmering rainbow over by the photocopier. Then it hit me - I was in the clammy grip of food-related delirium.
Maybe it was time for that lie-down.
An hour earlier I'd been working my way through KFC's notorious Double Down burger, part of a crack-team of chicken-eaters who were prepared for a calorific head-trip in the name of entertainment.
Where better to source a group of excitable Double-Down devotees to attend an advance taste-test than online? The Double Down Facebook page (read on here)

Frugivore Playlist: Let Femi Kuti Motivate Your Workout via Frugivore




Nardwuar the Human Serviette VS J. Cole

I'ma sucka for J. Cole but I also thought this interview was good. Nardwuar really does his research.



Check out his interviews with N.E.R.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment