Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Music Updates: J.Cole, Beyonce, Tyler the Creator ft Frank Ocean

J. COLE REMAKES ESPN'S "BASEBALL TONIGHT" THEME SONG

As the NBA season begins to wind down, the National Baseball League is also beginning to take center stage in sports for the summer. Worldwide leader in sports, ESPN enlisted rapper/producer extraordinaire J. Cole to remake the legendary theme song for their flagship baseball highlight show (SOURCE)






Beyonce- Best thing I never had







TYLER, THE CREATOR F/ FRANK OCEAN – ‘SHE’
I love Frank Ocean, his mix-tape Nostalgia,Ultra is a must have. Tyler's eyes creeped me out jus a lil in the vid. I like this video, it kinda reminds of the MJ's thriller video as far as the twist on reality goes. Pess play to see what I mean,




No comments:

Post a Comment