Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DIY: natural hair bunhalk

I've been going natural for about eight months now and it's been challenging to say the least. My hair is too short to tie up but Ive bin wearing it in twists and a curly fro and even in braided extensions.
I've come across several sites,youtube channels,twitter pages and online communities dedicated to natural hair and its been a great help to me.
Who knew that washing your hair in warm-hot water tends to dry out your hair or that there are several categories of natural hair types-I haven't figured out what mine is although for some reason 4c comes to mind...
Anyways I've subscribed to Chesalocs on youtube after she was featured on coconcreme the other week and I just had to share this hairstyle she demonstrated and uploaded. I'll be trying this once my hair ia long enough or once I get my braids pit back in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment