Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Music for everyday of the week

Between my sisters and I, I have a knack for coming up with a song for the moment whenever we have our get together girl sessions.

One of my tweets on Friday mentioned Thank God Its Friday by R.Kelly and I realised that there should surely be at least one song that has one day of the week in its song title. So here is a list I've compiled: 

Sunday: 
Maroon 5- Sunday Morning
No Doubt- Sunday Morning
Blondie- Sunday Girl
Sonic Youth- Sunday

Monday:
The Bangles- Manic Moday

Tuesday:
Moody Blues- Tuesday Afternoon
The Rolling Stones- Ruby Tuesday

Wednesday:
Tori Amos-Wednesday
Johnny Cash-A Wednesday
Car Crash Kings- It's only Wednesday

Thursday:
David Bowie- Thursday's Child
Morphine- Thursday

Friday: R.Kelly- Thank God Its Friday
Ice Cube- Friday
Katy Perry-Last Friday Night

Saturday:
Jessica Mauboy-Saturday Night
Whigfield-Saturday Night
 
Sam Cooke- Another Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment