Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Artist Spotlight: Keri Hilson


You may have first seen her sing the hook on Xzhibit's "hey now" but Keri Hilson has been writing songs fr other artists since 2000. She has written music for Britney Spears, Toni Braxton, Mary J Blige, Lloyd Banks and Timbaland just to name a few. This year she has freatured "good things" with Plow Da Don and Rich boy as well as Timbaland's hit single "the way I are" and several other tracks of his Shock Value album.
She is currently signed to Timbaland's record label Mosley Music Group and is in the process of making her debut album which involves further production by Timbaland, Danja, Xzibit, Polow Da Don, The Underdogs, Organized Noize, Bangladesh, Tha Cornaboyz, Tony Dixon, Eric Dawkins, Tank and guest appearances bySnoop Dogg, Ludacris, and Justin Timberlake. In the mean time check her out in
After Love - click here to listen
or "the way I are"

1 comment:

  1. Its a hot song but I'm too scared to watch the video again cos the first time I did, I thought it was crap and really quite turned me off the song temporarily...but its still a great song!

    ReplyDelete