Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

Bartending from the net

Not that I'm a professional bartender or anything but I take to experimenting with drinks like I do my cooking - with a passion and the intended outcome of getting fed, well in this case drunk and having FUN!
Here's a couple drinks recipes to kick start your weekend

Liquid Cocaine #6:
30 ml Smirnoff® vodka
3/4 glass Riccadonna Asti® Champagne
fill with Red Bull® energy drink
Mix together in a champagne flute and drink.

Kamakazie
1 part vodka
1 part triple sec (Cointreau®,McGuinness®)
1 part Rose's® lime juice
Shake well with ice and strain mixture into a shot glass.

White Russian
2 oz vodka
1 oz coffee liqueur
light cream
Pour vodka and coffee liqueur over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass. Fill with light cream and serve.

Have a good one folks! Salute.

4 comments:

  1. So I've been eighteen for about two weeks now - or 12 days to be more exact - and went to the Student Guild Bar on Wednesday afternoon and had my first legal drink there. I ordered a Cointreaupolitan. Because there's some promotional stuff going on, you get a free cocktail shaker with every cointreaupolitan purchased (including the measurements on the side on how to make one)...

    Cointreaupolitan

    15 ml lime juice
    60 ml cranberry juice
    30 ml Cointreau
    Add Ice
    SHAKE!!
    Voila!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one sounds good. Im gonna give it a go the next time Im out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Let me know what you think of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Thanks...gotta try dis stuff out!

    ReplyDelete