Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Throwback track

I'm declaring it Jagged Edge Week here on The Vent.

If I had to name one of my personal favourite male groups, these guys would rank number one. Why? Well mostly because they are the only male group I have consistently listened to and downloaded music from since I heard I got it and Let's Get Married. I like everything from their slow jams to their up beat rnb tracks. I mean who cannot get psyched, even just a lil bit when they here "where the party at?".

So in accordance with this declaration I'll be digging into the archives and pulling out one of their songs to play everyday of the week so keep checking in. Holla if you have any requests and I will try to post it up.

Jagged Edge- let's get married (2000)




some good ol RnB for a chilled Sunday. Enjoy Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment