Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Throwback track: Chrisette Michele- Best of me

After my move to Brisbane, I've found that I've actually left over 3000 songs that I've downloaded over a period of 5 years. I've gone about trying to recollect the music from memory but I know I'll miss a lot and will no doubt have to get my sister to send me my discs of mp3s and transfer a bulk of which were on the family computer. This is one of those songs that I thought I had brought with me, but didn't.

Long story short I just had to post this song which always takes me back to my days in Wellington. This was the most "me time" I've ever had as you may realise, the period of which a number of my posts were done-I was a student with lots of free time on my hands. I had also read the most books during this time (besides my course prescribed texts) all of which I found from searching through the library at length but I'll save this for another post ;)

In the mean time, enjoy the refreshing voice of Chrisette.


No comments:

Post a Comment