Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Op shopping aka The Second Hand

Don't you just hate it when you go out or your sitting in a lecture and a girl three rows in front of you is wearing the same t-shirt or top as you? Its even worse if you're at a party,the uni ball...but you get what I mean. Well hit up some op shops or the second hand to diversify your wardrobe.

On my way home from an interview I checked out the Salvos on Taranaki St. Every once in a while I like to see what I can find and most times you'll find some pretty good stuff in there. The good thing is, scratch that, the great thing is you can find some one off pieces e.g. tops, dresses,skirts,blouses and bags.

I scored myself a bag, a dress (which I bought with summer in mind) and a top to wear out clubbing. All up the damage was $22.

The pros -it saves you money, individual pieces, vintage pieces for less
The cons - if you hate wearing something that's pre-worn then this is not for you, No Return policy,time consuming

No comments:

Post a Comment